Tuesday, 11 June 2013

INTRODUCING OUR NEW BLOGGER: LAUREN...

Lauren and I met last September when we moved into our student house in Epsom and started university together at UCA. Lauren was also on my Fashion course however she has now decided that design is not for her and has transferred to Fashion Promotion and Imaging.
 She's like a sister to me, although there are times where I feel more like her mother! I thought she would make a great addition to the blog as although we may share similar views on fashion, we have different ways of styling outfits.

This is a picture of Lauren and I at Ladies Day during Epsom's Derby Weekend. An outfit post will be following soon!

I hope you will all enjoy our posts as joint bloggers on Along Crossed Paths!

Annabel & Lauren
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) wow you are so pretty!
    I just found your blog and I really love your style and aesthetic! I’m actually writing a blog myself! I’d love if you’d come take a look and follow, if you like!
    xoxo,
    http://joellespassionfashion.blogspot.com/

    PS: If you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post. Then I'll skip over to your blog and follow you back! :]]

    ReplyDelete